Monday, January 7, 2013

Starting 2013 with Many Creative Ideas

I started my new teaching position in the fall of 2012, and the work is inspiring and exhausting. I really love sharing information and creative inspiration with students, even though some students are not as interested in my creative excitement as others. But I am blessed to be able to teach a subject I love. My studio work is going wonderfully. I have so many ideas and have used my sketchbooks with great gusto this past fall. I have started larger paintings and smaller pieces just to keep things interesting. There are often days I am pooped from teaching and the smaller paintings are more manageable and relaxing. Clay work is also very much on my mind. I just need to find time to build the work I have sketched in my books. So the goal for 2013, make wonderfully creative mixed media paintings, spend additional time in my studio, constructed additional ceramic work and make time for the eliptical (stress reducer)! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment