Monday, December 27, 2010

Really bad with my blogging and Work!





December 27th, 2010 and I have spent little time working in my studio or even staying committed to my blog, even though I am the only person who reads my blog. I do understand that I am not the most interesting person to read about but my work is. I have spent the past year and half working as a high school ceramics teacher and it has cut into my own creative time and energy. I do find time to work on smaller projects, mixed media collages and hand sewing pieces. I am posting a variety of work today, a couple ceramic bowls and my most recent paintings.

I am making a committment to work on my art this year. Motherhood, teacher, wife and artist is a hard job to balance. Always can use any advice out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment